Modern search has changed the way customers find your practice online. Is your practice location showing up as a point of interest in modern GPS systems? Mobile apps?
Are voice assistants like Siri and Alexa giving your patients and potential patients the right information?
Missing or incorrect data can result in unhappy patients, lost revenue, and a drop in local search ranking.
We submit, update, and monitor your business information across data aggregators: Neustar/Localeze, Foursquare, Infogroup, and Factual.
These aggregators share your business information with a network of directories that power search engines, navigation systems, voice search, mobile apps, and more—and create accurate listings you can count on.
- Automated – submit, update, and monitor business information across the major data aggregators.
- Reports on the syndication of your data and proof of performance in citations. Our platform shows when data has been synced with each of the four data aggregators and grows your citations over time.
- Showcase your brand with photos and highlighting products and services. Offer more information like hours of operation and payment methods. Enhancing online listings will make potential patients more likely to convert.
- Build your online presence, drive patients to your door, and boost your SEO. The correctness, quality, and amount of citations a business has all contribute to local search rankings.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a data aggregator?
Data aggregators gather consumer and business data and provide it to hundreds of listing directories, review sites, search engines, and more. They also power sophisticated modern applications such as Apple’s Siri and personal navigation systems.
How often can I make changes to my business profile?
You can update your business profile as much as you like while Listing Catapult is active. There’s no limit on the number of changes you can make.
How often are listings sent to the data aggregators?
When a listing is created or modified in our system, the information is sent within 24 hours. The data aggregators receive this data and provide us with confirmation within 6-8 weeks. We also refresh your listing data once every week to ensure that aggregators always have the most accurate version of your listing.
What if my practice has duplicate listings- how does listing catapult take care of those?
Listing Catapult does not delete duplicate listings. If you are interested in duplicate suppression, we encourage you to contact us.
How long does Listing Catapult take?
As soon as your business information is inputted, we push it to the data aggregators. It can take 6-8 weeks for them to receive the information and ensure it is correct in their own databases. It is then up to the sites and sources to update their information from the data aggregators. They each query them at various intervals—some seek out the information weekly, monthly, etc. Therefore, the timeline for when a source picks up that information will vary greatly depending on their process for updating their data.
How long does Listing Catapult work?
Listing Distribution submits your business information to the main data aggregators: Neustar/Localeze, Foursquare, Infogroup, and Factual.
Over time, hundreds of directories will reference these aggregators to collect business data and create accurate listings based on your submitted information. This includes search engines, navigation systems, voice search, mobile apps, and even offline sources like telephone books and government records.
When multiple sources have consistent business data, two outcomes occur:
1. Google’s WebCrawler finds the same information in multiple places and adds more confidence to your business data
2. Good backlinks are created with more referring sources to your website, creating better SEO.