Turn patient experiences into stars.
Online reviews are critical to the success. In fact, nearly 90% of consumers say they’ll only consider using a business if they have an average rating of 3-5 stars. It is critical to capture your patients feedback.
With Catapult Reviews, you have the power to gather patient experiences to boost online star power and drive more business. Win the trust of new patients, collect their valuable feedback and show up where they are looking.
Catapult Reviews Key Features
- Use happy patients to win new patients: Leverage the voice of brand champions to improve your patients’ online word-of-mouth. Invite existing patients to share their experiences online so new patients know you can be trusted.
- Collect feedback to better your business: Ensure patients are getting what they want and expect. Invite them to share their experiences so you can put their valuable feedback to work.
- Build a targeted presence across popular review sites: Make sure your reviews show up where your patients spend the most time. Focus on collecting feedback on the review sites that impact your business.
- Help your practice shine in local search: Maximize the SEO benefits of positive patient experiences. Gathering authentic reviews will help you show up in search so new patients can find you.
- Reach patients wherever they are: Catapult Reviews give you the flexibility to request reviews on the medium that works best for you—either text message or email.*
*Additional charges for SMS messages.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do patient reviews matter?
Potential patients often search online for a practice with recent reviews and an average review rating of at least four stars. If a practice doesn’t fall into that category, there’s a good chance they’re losing potential patients to competitors. To avoid losing out, it’s important to continuously generate positive reviews while managing the negative ones.
Why is it important to continuously generate new reviews?
For local practices, having a steady stream of recent reviews is crucial. 73% of consumers say reviews written more than 3 months ago aren’t relevant anymore. Potential patients want to see reviews that relate to the practice as it is today.
Does Catapult Reviews require any additional products?
Catapult Listings is needed in order for Catapult Reviews to access the My Listings page. This is INCLUDED in all of our plans.
What is included in Catapult Reviews?
- Bulk upload customers
- Unlimited email review request capabilities
- Bulk send emails
- Send SMS review requests, available through add-ons
- Bulk send SMS
- Up to 40 saved templates
How many email requests can be sent per day?
An unlimited number of email review requests can be sent per day.
How many SMS requests can be sent per day?
Due to mobile service provider standards the daily limit of SMS requests is 150. If you are sending a large number of SMS requests per day, this helps prevent your number from being flagged as a spam account.
What email address is used when the message is send to patients?
The email address used will be in the format of [email protected] Your business name will be automatically substituted in for “businessname”. This email address is used in order to send the requests from our mail server which has the proper certifications for sending a bulk amount of emails without getting bounced. You still have the ability to add a custom email to the “reply email” field in request templates. This will allow your patients to reply to whatever email address you choose.
What phone number is used for SMS review requests?
When you have activated the SMS add-on and are ready to start sending SMS requests, we’ll do a search for available numbers with the area code of your business and select one to assign to your account. In the case that there are no available numbers with the same area code, we choose the next closest location.
For example, the area code for Manhattan is very small and has very few numbers, so we will choose another number from that city.
It will be a 10 digit phone number.