One place to stay social.
To be successful on social media you need to post a continual stream of relevant content and engage with patients and customers across all social channels.
Generate leads, schedule ready-to-publish content, and collaborate with your team all from one place.
Social Catapult makes managing your social media simple.
Social Catapult Key Features
- Post everywhere from one place: Social Catapult provides one place to publish and schedule posts for all your clients’ social accounts.
- Engage your followers: Social Catapult makes it simple to connect with your followers. Respond to your customers and patients, share ready-to-post content, and build stronger social relationships.
- Generate social leads: Discover new leads on Twitter and engage them with the click of a button!
Frequently Asked Questions
Which social profiles can you connect and post to with Social Catapult?
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business (Google Posts), and LinkedIn. From one place, business owners can publish content to multiple social sites with the push of a button, utilize in-line conversations so the context of interactions isn’t lost and schedule a calendar of posts.
How can social catapult help me generate leads?
Use our Twitter lead generation tool to find customers talking about your clients’ services, in their area. Set up lead searches for keywords related to your clients business, then sit back and watch the leads roll in.
What is social media’s role in customer service?
Companies know that customer service is important, but a lot of businesses still haven’t formed a specific strategy for addressing online concerns and building social relationships. With 89% of U.S. consumers saying that they’ve gone to a competitor after a poor customer service experience, it’s clear that a business’s ability to listen to complaints and provide solutions is linked to its success.
How are social audiences built?
Did you know that 90% of small businesses have Facebook pages, but that almost one third of them have less than thirty-two fans? Building an engaged audience can be difficult, and for many local businesses it’s the reason why they quit updating their pages long ago. In order to create a successful following on social media, every post needs to have value. With Social Catapults’s ready-to-post content, it has never been easier to provide timely, relevant content.
Can performance be tracked across profiles?
Yes! See growth across channels from one dashboard, monitor changes in Facebook and Twitter reach and see the growth in fans and followers from social campaigns.
What are the top features of Social Catapult?
- Post calendar―Effectively manage and schedule posts using a convenient calendar view
- Mobile-friendly—Social Catapult is fully mobile responsive so you can work how you want
- Analytics—Rich engagement statistics on your social posts
- Lead finder—Configure keyword searches and geo targeting to find and engage with your target audience
- Ready-to-post content library—Use your favourite RSS feeds to discover great content to use in your social media marketing
- All-in-one composer—Post to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business and LinkedIn
- Direct Instagram scheduling―Plan Instagram posts in advance and then sit back while Social Catapult publishes them automatically
- Google Posts support―Promote your upcoming events, make special announcements, share timely offers and more
- Customer engagement―Get an aggregate view of all customer and patient posts and respond to them directly from Social Catapult